From mom bloggers to massive media sites, everyone loves WordPress.
While WordPress started off as a simple blogging platform in 2003, it has now grown into a mature, stable and the most widely used CMS on the Internet because of a number of reasons.
- Is extremely user friendly and non-technical, both to set up and maintain
- Is built on the philosophy of easy sharing of content, and it does its job brilliantly
- Can be stripped down to basic functionalities, or scaled up with a number of plug-ins depending on need.
- Has a very deep talent pool with an active online community and thousands of experienced and talented developers all over the world.
- Powers a number of authority sites and blogs which creates confidence in the abilities of the platform.