Do you want engaged users and high conversion rates?
Give them an intuitive and non-intrusive user interface
Designing a good user experience (UX) is hard work
Sometimes, your business demands an e-commerce store that has very unique needs.
Sometimes you need something small that can be easily managed using a solution like Magento or OpenCart. And at the other end of the spectrum, you might need custom development from ground up.
Off the shelf, readymade solutions have other issues too, like
- Being too simple or too complicated for your needs
- Technically unfeasible because there is too much product data to migrate from a legacy platform
- Being too resource hungry with massive load on the servers.
- Having cumbersome indexing rules which prevent new products from showing up hours after they have been added to the database.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?
- Vikas Biswal, MD, 5River Financial Consulting
Sahir Web Solutions : for a user experience that will delight your users
Our process of developing apps and websites is not restricted to coding on the backend. We spend roughly the same amount of time working on the frontend. We have invested heavily in methodologies like responsive design, so that your users can have a superlative and a device agnostic user experience.
For over a decade, we have designed a number of apps and sites that have won multiple design awards like:
- Adobe Site of the Day
- Interactive Media Awards – Best of Class Award in Web Design/Development
- Horizon Interactive Award – Bronze Category
- Web Marketing Association Award
- W3 Silver Award in Visual Appeal and Lifestyle