And since it’s cheaper and more efficient to develop and maintain one HTML5 app instead of several native apps for different platforms, enterprises and non-enterprises are investing a lot in HTML5 app development.
Want to combine the stability and performance of native applications with the reach of the web? Try HTML5 application development
Do you dream of providing your users a fast, responsive, secure, beautiful, experience for your product, service or website across multiple platforms?
HTML5 Mobile Apps development has been a revolutionary advancement in the world of mobile apps since they provided an alternative to the native apps.
Here are some benefits of HTML5 based mobile apps:
- Describing the content, thanks to semantic elements
- Cross platform compatibility i.e. they open on all mobile browsers irrespective of the platform
- Saves time and money since the same code gets reused and you don’t have to write for each mobile platform separately
- Supports video and audio playback without third party plug-ins
- Provides options in presentation like improved 2D and 3D effects
- Playing with a number of layout and styling options thanks to CSS3 and jQuery
- Storing data both on the device and server to improve performance
The good thing about HTML5 apps is that they don’t have the “download and install” barrier. The HTML5 standard is supported by all the latest versions of the dominant desktop and mobile browsers.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?
- Vikram, Leading Educationalist
Our HTML5 Competencies
HTML being a all-round technology is being used for all the web services, both on account of its friendly licensing terms and its ease of use in building robust, secure applications. Over the past few years HTML5 adoption within the enterprise has accelerated, and it is now going mainstream within IT.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Workflow Management
- Human Resource Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Information System
- Enterprise Portal
- Any custom business application
Over the last few years, HTML has become increasingly popular in the enterprise space, both on account of its friendly licensing terms and its ease of use in building robust, secure applications.